Living History Re-enactors, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to the preservation of history and heritage by bringing it back to life through education and demonstration. Our mission is to have a lot of fun while preserving history.
We are dedicated to the preservation of History. We invite you to join us in the upkeep of historical sites. Please visit our Preservation page to learn how to get involved!
Recent Club News
Our monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the St Ferdinand Shrine in the old School House
The next meeting is June 19th at 7pm
- Robert Morris Cemetery Cleanup/Sam Baker State Park — September 13-15, 2013
- Florissant Fall Festival Bread Baking — October 13, 2013
- West Fork Encampment Lake Lou Yeager, Litchfield, IL — October 24-27, 2013
- Fort De Chartres Fall Rendezvous and Woods Walk — November 2-3, 2013
- LHR Christmas Party and Twelfth Afternoon Dance at the Old Courthouse — January, 2014